- Hardiness: Not Hardy – Will need protection when temperatures drop below -5C
- Pollination: Self fertile
- Suitable for: indoor/outdoor
- watering: Lemon trees dont like to be over watered but dont like to be left to dry out either. They require consistent watering so the compost is moist but not wet.
- PRUNING: Lemon trees don’t need much pruning, but can be reshaped if necessary in late winter by thinning out overcrowded branches.
- potting: If plants need repotting into a larger container, this is best done in spring. But only repot when they outgrow their current container.
- sunlight: full sun
- soil type: Moist but well-drained